Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Mike N said:
Still lot to do judging from the video.

I thought that. Some of the internals are a way off and large areas outside haven't been touched. Patience is a virtue here - it's a big investment with a great future so the contractor needs to do it right and hand it over when it's ready. It may not be possible but I'd leave the first team where they are until the summer.

nmc said:
Mike N said:

I thought that. Some of the internals are a way off and large areas outside haven't been touched. Patience is a virtue here - it's a big investment with a great future so the contractor needs to do it right and hand it over when it's ready. It may not be possible but I'd leave the first team where they are until the summer.

For sure. Disruption like this could really impact on routine and lead to erratic on field performances. If I'm honest, and regardless of the glitz of it all I can't help but think the players will hate the commute.

MaineRoadBlue said:
nmc said:
Mike N said:

For sure. Disruption like this could really impact on routine and lead to erratic on field performances. If I'm honest, and regardless of the glitz of it all I can't help but think the players will hate the commute.

I can see a few living in town in the future.

MaineRoadBlue said:
nmc said:
Mike N said:

I think you worry too much

There is an awful lot still to do. I was slightly surprised Pete Bradshaw stated in public that the first team would be moving in October. They have only just started commissioning the building services and major modifications are required with them. October seems very ambitious to me

So the 31st October (cough) means they have 46 days to go... tick tock

MaineRoadBlue said:
nmc said:
Mike N said:

We're talking a 20 mile commute not 200 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.