Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Pretty significant news day then with City set to move into the new training complex from next month, Man Utd announcing their full year results, and Spurs announcing that their new stadium will be delayed and they maybe forced to play elsewhere for a season

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxKkVGnCcAA4FFz.jpg:large[/bigimg]

City Plaza?

Wonder if that will replace City Square, or parts of it, while the North Stand is being expanded?

gh_mcfc said:
George Hannah said:
Manchester City are finally set to move into their £200million state-of-the-art training base.
The 80-acre site has been in the works for several years but will see Manuel Pellegrini and the first-team players move in during the international break next month.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-set-move-new-4195331#ixzz3CvEkGtxK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z3CvEkGtxK</a>

I take it this move will start in October and continue over a substantial period of time

Remember where you heard it first http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=299783&p=7762740#p7762740

:-) ITK lol
May 1st - well done friend!

Those temporary lift stand's remind me of the 'watch towers' the police had at the back of the Kippax

10636068_10154631636230455_2473175343925321068_n.jpg

Drove past the Stadium and Training complex last night. Have to say I'm impressed with the rate at which the steelworks of the South stand extension is going up. Lots happened over the last couple of days. Looks like there is still lots to do on the Training complex though. Even to make the site fully secure and not be able to be overlooked. Particularly from the Ashton New Rd aspect.

mostonbluemark said:
Drove past the Stadium and Training complex last night. Have to say I'm impressed with the rate at which the steelworks of the South stand extension is going up. Lots happened over the last couple of days. Looks like there is still lots to do on the Training complex though. Even to make the site fully secure and not be able to be overlooked. Particularly from the Ashton New Rd aspect.

Yeah, I drive past every day and there does seem a lot still to do for them to be moving in next month.

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the complex and how it is getting on?

Did JRB get permission from Bluemoons avid followers of this Topic to desert his post and go on vacation,or,have Spurs opened talks with him to be the official photographer for their "New Stadium".Maybe his camera is knackered.

wahablue said:
Did JRB get permission from Bluemoons avid followers of this Topic to desert his post and go on vacation,or,have Spurs opened talks with him to be the official photographer for their "New Stadium".Maybe his camera is knackered.

Update next late next week before the Chelsea game.

Usually wait at least 3-4 weeks before another update.

Noticing the differences at the training academy is getting harder now. Most of the perimeter is complete. Don't have access to the academy. :-(

I'm sure the South Stand expansion will be a different kettle of fish altogether. Expecting big changes since the last set of pictures. Upwards and outwards. :-)

Depending on the weather, I will take the pictures on Thursday or Friday.

jrb said:
wahablue said:

Update next late next week before the Chelsea game.

Usually wait at least 3-4 weeks before another update.

Noticing the differences at the training academy is getting harder now. Most of the perimeter is complete. Don't have access to the academy. :-(

I'm sure the South Stand expansion will be a different kettle of fish altogether. Expecting big changes since the last set of pictures. Upwards and outwards. :-)

Depending on the weather, I will take the pictures on Thursday or Friday.

Cant you do it sooner JRB I'm itching to see south stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.