Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (continue

jrb said:
sincere apologies, didn't have time this evening. Will definitely post the pictures tomorrow evening.

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:22 pm --

sincere apologies, didn't have time this evening. Will definitely post the pictures tomorrow evening.

Too much drinking.

Has JRB not been back yet ? lazy fucker.

As if the news about Moyes isn't bad enough, I once again haven't got time to post the full set of update pictures tonight. Will definitely post them tomorrow.

However, I'm going to leave you all with a little teaser.

As per, click until full size is reached.

Panoramic shot of one side/section of the training academy, taken on the wall along Alan Turing Way.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/p7c4Aua.jpg[/bigimg]

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
It's unbelievable, it really is.

he's carrying an injury i believe. intensive work with he physio should see him back soon.

2ep6brr.jpg

jrb said:
As if the news about Moyes isn't bad enough, I once again haven't got time to post the full set of update pictures tonight. Will definitely post them tomorrow.

Panoramic shot of one side/section of the training academy, taken on the wall along Alan Turing Way.

Fuck me is that it? All that waiting for one crappy image. That's like paying for a private lap dance then finding out Gail Platt is doing it.

It's a good job you're using your own camera, on your own time, and at your own expense. Or I'd really have a fucking whinge.

stony said:
jrb said:

Fuck me is that it? All that waiting for one crappy image. That's like paying for a private lap dance then finding out Gail Platt is doing it.

Off to the Townley for a scoop. :-)

It's a good job you're using your own camera, on your own time, and at your own expense. Or I'd really have a fucking whinge.

Exactly what I thought.

Is that it for £100mill?

The other 100 pictures will have to wait until I come to terms with your bombshell post, and the sacking of Moyes.

jrb said:
stony said:
jrb said:

Exactly what I thought.

Is that it for £100mill?

The other 100 pictures will have to wait until I come to terms with your bombshell post, and the sacking of Moyes.

If I had a fanny, it would be dripping in anticipation.

stony said:

Come on JRB :(
*Taps fingers in anticipation*

On a serious note.

Apologies for the delays. Will post them later.

Bath, meal, beer, then pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.