Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Don't let any fucker in

We should make it a place of mystery like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, to churn out players who become the best in the world with the facilities at hand.

Sheikh Mansour's player factory..........stick your golden ticket up your arse

Danamy said:
Don't let any fucker in

We should make it a place of mystery like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, to churn out players who become the best in the world with the facilities at hand.

Sheikh Mansour's player factory..........stick your golden ticket up your arse

that would be the dream

Ding Dong said:
Do`es anyone else get the feeling that the rest of the worlds media and UEFA in general will soon be rising from their slumbers, and opening just one eye, whilst the enevitable aroma of sweet smelling cofee gently whaft`s across their open nostrils.

Maybe they will then wake fully and realize their worst nightmare is all true. And there is no way to stop this juggernaught that is CITY.

[bigimg]http://media.giphy.com/media/LrbFswP0svXmU/giphy.gif[/bigimg]

I cannot understand how we are even considering moving the first team to the new academy this side of Christmas let alone this month. We are nowhere near at this moment in time and it needs to be fully tested by the youth teams to iron any faults out that may become apparent during actual use, as with any new building.

This could seriously affect our season and I just hope we stick with the tried and trusted at Carrington for the time being

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I've always thought that Willy Wonka had something of the Jimmy Savile about him.

The hair.....oh, and the candy!

GXCity said:
I cannot understand how we are even considering moving the first team to the new academy this side of Christmas let alone this month. We are nowhere near at this moment in time and it needs to be fully tested by the youth teams to iron any faults out that may become apparent during actual use, as with any new building.

This could seriously affect our season and I just hope we stick with the tried and trusted at Carrington for the time being

Under18s have been testing the CFA for the last few weeks.

GXCity said:

How long does it take to fully test grass, a locker key and a clothes peg?

Manu Garcia "CFA...is a joke #Unbelievable #mcfc"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.