Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

mac said:
pride in battle said:
Back on topic, I have been told Asda will be a car park, hotel going near the bridge....
All asda's should be a car park ,especially the one in winsford.

Totally agree mac, we shop at Morrisons near FOW at it is easier to park there.

mancity dan said:
mac said:
pride in battle said:
Back on topic, I have been told Asda will be a car park, hotel going near the bridge....
All asda's should be a car park ,especially the one in winsford.

Totally agree mac, we shop at Morrisons near FOW at it is easier to park there.

You rich twat.

gh_mcfc said:
Picked up the lad from CFA last night.

They had a trail run. Its the second time they trained there its a wonderful facility and there is going to have to be a very strong connection with other clubs for the best lads not to choose city now.

Its still a bit of a building site in places and a few things arent quite ready but players and parents will be well looked after.

No excuses from now on. The training programs are designed around being at the academy. Now we are there its up to the players and coaches to do the business.

It's all down to the first team manager. The players and coaches will take care of themselves, it will all be a waste of time if the first team manager ignores the youth and prefers to play Yaya Toure and David Silva in the early rounds of the Capital One Cup games.

Thought I'd login to my favourite part of bluemoon but seem to have stumbled into SuperMarket Sweep! If I wanted this level of discussion I'd talk to the wife.

Enough on the supermarkets now, please can we stick to the subject of "Etihad Campus....", unless it includes further info on the closure of Eastlands Asda. Thanks.

Of course for those who wish to discuss supermarkets, they're free to start a new thread in The Cellar.

In the city of His Highness aka Papa Aka sugar daddy Sheikh Mansoor and loving it ,whoever has a taste for history and culture should definitely visit Abu dhabi,there vision is absolute exampleary to say the least,and as city fans we shouldnt be worried for a minute about our future,some posters start doubting everything about the club after bad results or when things arent going well going onto say as far as city project is a pr excercise for Abu dhabi and forget the fact that we don't have a God given right of Winning everything neither Rome wasn't built in a day
All in all were in goooood gooood hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.