Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

image.jpg

big joint being smoked by the 1D members then...

With the seat relocation taking place has it been confirmed that the extra rows of seats are being added this close season? If so will we have a slightly increased capacity next season?

Just an honest question - Why do we have 3 threads talking about "Seats being Removed" , "Relocating" and this thread"..............Campus. ???

Bluep*ss said:
Just an honest question - Why do we have 3 threads talking about "Seats being Removed" , "Relocating" and this thread"..............Campus. ???
In order to confuse and bewilder people. I see it's worked in your case :)

Bluep*ss said:

Firstly it was noticed they'd been removed...

Then people wondered how they'd be relocated

And now we know, the removed people have been relocated to the campus, where they can watch grass grow for the same lowly price as watching the best team in the land in all the world.

Nothing earth shattering in terms of news, drove past early this morning and noticed they have begun to remove some of the panels from the external wall of the South Stand. You can clearly see the steel work and I presume these are going to be the points where the new steels join the existing ones. Hopefully it won't be long before we see it going in. Did someone post a schedule that included steelworks to be put in, with a concrete slab, up to the second tier level before next season starts?

mostonbluemark said:
Nothing earth shattering in terms of news, drove past early this morning and noticed they have begun to remove some of the panels from the external wall of the South Stand. You can clearly see the steel work and I presume these are going to be the points where the new steels join the existing ones. Hopefully it won't be long before we see it going in. Did someone post a schedule that included steelworks to be put in, with a concrete slab, up to the second tier level before next season starts?

Yeah now into Phase 3
Phase 3 – Advanced works (close season)
 Deconstruction of legends lounge and other works at box level
 Temporary propping and jacking to allow cutting back of existing roof
 New Steelwork and concrete slab up to level one to form a protected route for the public
 Installation of front row of columns for the new tier
 Erection of the Tower Cranes
 Relocation of pitch side services ready for additional seating

I've been told today that city have bought out the asda,some senior employees have been told they got 18 months before it closes.....anyone else heard this?

SPIDERBOY said:
I've been told today that city have bought out the asda,some senior employees have been told they got 18 months before it closes.....anyone else heard this?

It gets posted about every 10 pages in this thread going back a couple of years.

Not saying it isn't true, or that it can't be, or that some good reasons for and against haven't been posted, but its very much in the 'I'll wait for an official announcement or quoteable source' column for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.