Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pYMYIBM.png

Screenshotted from the previous video

Red square shows some of the concrete has been added at the bottom of the third tier for the lowest rows of seating (Row A?)

Green square shows CB stand tier 1 pitchside seats lower in some sections than others, is this because new seats have been added at pitchside or that some have been temporarily removed to facilitate the ongoing works on the pitch

Three new rows added all the way around at the bottom

Website has been updated.

Get ready to be blown away with some superb aerial pictures of Manchester City's CFA and a partly visible South stand being constructed.(1 picture) Think these pictures were taken late Winter/early Spring. No leaves on the trees.

Can anyone screen grab the South stand picture . Keep on missing it. Thanks.

http://www.airviews.photography/city-football-academy/

Get ready to be blown away with some superb aerial pictures of Manchester City's CFA and a partly visible South stand being constructed.(1 picture) Think these pictures were taken late Winter/early Spring. No leaves on the trees.

This one?

mhqc0i.png

mhqc0i.png

Cheers.

Just got it.

Larger version.

The future is blue! :-)

Click to enlarge.

B45OAAr.jpg

Marginally better crops from the SSN youtube video

ssnsouthstand1.jpg

ssnsouthstand2.jpg

Last edited:
had a good look around the outside of the staduim yesterday an awful lot of work to be done if this is going to be ready for chelsea

Last edited:
If premier clubs can't fill the ground for supposedly top notch football oversea's viewers will soon lose interest. It would be hard to justify the record PL deal if stadiums were half empty. So it really is in the clubs interest to keep gates as high as possible. I would go as far as locking the car park at city home games so there is no incentive to leave 20 minutes before the end of the game. The players must be really pissed off sometimes when they turn around at the end of the game to applaud the fans only to see row after row of empty seats as everyone is fighting to home.
You could have at least waited until your third post.

had a good look around the outside of the staduim yesterday an awful lot of work to be done if this is going to be ready for chelsea

It is incredibly tight and always was going to be this summer. 24 hour working though and 7 days shifts mean that it is in with a fighting chance.

It will be very interesting to see the detailing and progress of the slopped opaque cladding which runs around the stadium between roof and wall cladding and see how this interconnects and progresses. Seems very surprising this has not started yet.

I will try and get some updates today.

I don't know if you're aware jrb but the arrow keys navigate through the slideshow (both forwards & backwards). Makes it easier to get your screen-grab.

Edit: hit F11 beforehand as well, you get a larger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.