Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so those big new screens in the plans aren't going in the corners of the new stand?

I thought that's what all the scaffolding was for? To support the weight of the screens?

Going to look pretty shite with an empty void full of steel beams.

Wait, so those big new screens in the plans aren't going in the corners of the new stand?

I thought that's what all the scaffolding was for? To support the weight of the screens?

Going to look pretty shite with an empty void full of steel beams.

That's not how I interpret things.
I'm sure the screens are going in the corners, but there may be some louvres behind the screens for airflow as and when necessary?

all that scaffolding is to support the temporary roof corners
sideviewsmall.jpg

The corners are permanent structures self supporting without dependencies on the stands either side. Therefore IF further expansion of the stadium, after the North Stand is complete, is carried out the corner structures can be removed. The plan has always been to have a screen in each of the 4 corners, I understand that the content being shown maybe be different, guessing diagonal pairs one pair showing live the other replays ? If the NS expansion had been continued on directly after SS then it would have been logical to move the screens from north to South, this may explain the confusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.