Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so those big new screens in the plans aren't going in the corners of the new stand?

I thought that's what all the scaffolding was for? To support the weight of the screens?

Going to look pretty shite with an empty void full of steel beams.

Screens will go in eventually but seeing how ticket sales go as to whether to do the north stand expansion straight away. If do then current screens will be relocated.

Screens will go in eventually but seeing how ticket sales go as to whether to do the north stand expansion straight away. If do then current screens will be relocated.

Screens will defiantly go in the corners, We're sponsored by LG so no cost implications as to wether the NS extension is started or not

Were you told this on your visit when the photos got done?

Perhaps they are going to start on the North stand before the end of the season
It will be interesting to see where they are located

Its been stated on here numerous times from posters, told by club officials, that the NS expansion is not planned to happen soon

Its been stated on here numerous times from posters, told by club officials, that the NS expansion is not planned to happen soon
And its actually obvious - we the fans have demonstrate we can fill 55 thou every week before they'll launch on another 18 months of mess and upset - October 2016 is the earliest start date I reckon!

Best post this year for me. Sitting in 204 paying £23 per game is the way I like it, must be loads sat in 328/230/231/242/201/202 who feel the same. I would only be in favour of a NS expansion if City could sell 48k season cards and have a waiting list, have a look at the ticket site loads of seats available for anyone looking to buy.
Its may be hard to accept but the number of fans of all clubs who will shell out for a SC is limited ,if the average gate next season at City is above 52k they will have done well.

£23!!! bugger, you must be an old man or 16. I'm up to £46 a game now in 201.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.