Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Cheeky pic of the new tier.

They have exactly one month to finish it.

I'm struggling to work out where the away fans will be segregated in the three tiers?
I'm wondering because I'm stood in 111, right next to the cut off staircase in the corner, and it looks like we would be alot closer this season to the away end?

I'm struggling to work out where the away fans will be segregated in the three tiers?
I'm wondering because I'm stood in 111, right next to the cut off staircase in the corner, and it looks like we would be alot closer this season to the away end?

Away fans are spread thinner over three tiers.

image.jpg

Cheers. hopefully shrinking the tiers will allow us to hear the blues in SS more to continue the songs.
For years they've started songs and it hasn't spread around the ground due to the away fans starting their own and us not hearing.
At times we've been singing say the Zabaleta song in 111 whilst in 117 they're singing bluemoon, with the away end singing their shite.

Took the pictures(20-30) yesterday as promised.
Unfortunately I won't have access to my pc until tomorrow.
Should have the pictures on Blue Moon about/after 6pm. Keep checking back.
Apologies for another delay.
PS. But it's worth the wait. The South stand/Etihad looks great! :-)

Last edited:
Speaking to Laings - this is like a military operation to get ready for the season - imagine Challenge Aneka x 10.

A lot still to do.

Speaking to Laings - this is like a military operation to get ready for the season - imagine Challenge Aneka x 10.

A lot still to do.

I reckon it won't be 100% finished in time. It will be ready in terms of letting the fans in to watch a match but they'll be quite a few final touches still to do on the roof, internals & exterior (signage etc).

My first game as a season ticket holder was spurs at home at Maine Road in 95, Kinky's debut and the first game in the new fully completed kippax. Although it was open it was nowhere near ready, the concourse was pretty non existent. I remember things being slowly completed as the season went on, just in time for our slide down the divisions. Now I know we're light years away form that in terms of ownership, professionalism and budget but I can see something vaguely similar happening with the new south stand. There's no way it won't be ready but as ManCityX said the finishing touches may not be there for another few weeks after the Chelsea game. I'm like a caged animal, can't wait to get in my new seat on the third tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.