Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic.

West Ham's new ground, the Oylmpic stadium.

Said I wouldn't go to West Ham again, but this is a must do.

Click to enlarge.

SnY8Vt1.jpg
what are thoooooose!!

Imagine your an away fan that went to a game in 2014 and saw this.....
Etihad+3.jpg

Then came back 1 year(okay it'd be over 12 months but you get my point 2015) and saw the below, you'd be pretty shocked at how quick that's happened wouldn't you?

rVhfT9u.jpg

I love these before/after pics as it really shows how much more impressive it is now.

I actually think it would look immense if they kept the athletics track on match day but instead they will be using retractable seating.

If they fill it the atmosphere will be immense.
Not for me; it's way too big a gap between the touchline and the front rows of the stand. It'd kill the atmosphere.

Definitely trying to get a few games in the new stand next season, drive past it this weekend and it's looking good. Only thing we're missing now imo is maybe The clubs initials or the clubs name drawn in a section of the ground which has been discussed before.

Agree that it will be a poor football stadium if they retain the running track around the perimeter,
Again, common sense sacrificed for political expediency. It was always going to become a football stadium, but the decision makers maintain a dishonest facade to buy political expediency. They should be held to account and put in some sort public humiliation ritual to deter future opportunists.
Vast somes wasted instead of spending wisely from the outset.

Definitely trying to get a few games in the new stand next season, drive past it this weekend and it's looking good. Only thing we're missing now imo is maybe The clubs initials or the clubs name drawn in a section of the ground which has been discussed before.

please no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.