Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note though, there is no point making a MEGASTAND if they don't encourage singers to go there. It's just going to turn into a giant creche!

Anyone see this on Twitter;

I don't know why, but that nearly moved me to tears. It's a fantastic picture, and embellishes the basic facts about it being that blokes's 100th birthday.

Afternoon all, I have just got back from the stadium, there is another crane near South stand and workers in the corners completing work, there was also what looked like a steel framework ready to go in the corner, I think for the large screen. I am going to the EDS game later will have another look and take some pictures. I have read this thread from the start found it fantastic.

Personally I like the bowl shaped stadium, when you think of the best stadiums, all are nearly bowl shaped with about 3 tiers. Always thought the Millennium Stadium look's a bit strange with the 2 tiered stand at one end, I think what give's a stadium a wow factor is size, like the New Camp or the Bernabeu. Doing the outside right also helps ie
Allianz Arena.

i dont agree personally if we have a three tired ground its just arsenals ground imo if each stand has its own identity that would be miles better than having the same ground as every one else/. one huge stand- our own version of the kop is the dream. full of standing/singing city fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.