Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what will happen to city square if they do the North stand surely they will have to get rid while building it.
+They'll probably move it to a temporary site between the East Stand and Alan Turing Way. Probably have to close the CityStore/TicketStore building for the duration (or even demolish it) and use temporary huts on the spare ground behind the East Stand for those as well.

Probably have to close the CityStore/TicketStore building for the duration (or even demolish it) and use temporary huts on the spare ground behind the East Stand for those as well.
I really don't see this club operating out of temporary huts in this day and age, the building is far enough away not to be that badly affected imho, may only have certain entrances open, or just re-organise access. They may well build new facilities into the new stand, then demolish the old buildings.

I really don't see this club operating out of temporary huts in this day and age, the building is far enough away not to be that badly affected imho, may only have certain entrances open, or just re-organise access. They may well build new facilities into the new stand, then demolish the old buildings.

They won't demolish the souvenir shop. Useful building.

They won't demolish the souvenir shop. Useful building.
If not as the shop maybe as something else, cafe sports bar maybe. I was at the stadium on Monday and was thinking the club are missing a trick not having any catering facilities on a non match day. The shop was quite busy and somewhere to get a drink and snack would have got a few in.

If not as the shop maybe as something else, cafe sports bar maybe. I was at the stadium on Monday and was thinking the club are missing a trick not having any catering facilities on a non match day. The shop was quite busy and somewhere to get a drink and snack would have got a few in.

I used to go for my lunch a couple of times a week when it was a cafe - was gutted when it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.