Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where/when've you heard this mate? Once the SS fully sorted or the north stand expansion been done too?
I am secretary of the Disabled Supporters Association www.mcdsa.co.uk so meet regular with the club and this is info they have given me without embargo. Their words were "once expansion complete" so I take that to mean either after North is expanded or once they decide to defer further expansion. They told me the name of the kit to be installed but don't remember that bit sorry

I am secretary of the Disabled Supporters Association www.mcdsa.co.uk so meet regular with the club and this is info they have given me without embargo. Their words were "once expansion complete" so I take that to mean either after North is expanded or once they decide to defer further expansion. They told me the name of the kit to be installed but don't remember that bit sorry
Ah ok cheers for the info!

I'm guessing the collar site won't be developed until after the north stand is complete? I remember reading somewhere that City had plans among other things to build a hotel there like the one Gary Neville owns over at OT. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Random question! Who were we playing the night Brian Horton was announced?

Random question! Who were we playing the night Brian Horton was announced?

First team I thought was Coventry. Dunno why I know, I wouldn't be able to tell you when any other manager was announced.

I remember Franny Lee being announced on the way back from Cardiff tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.