Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a great stadium and going down the same route as city with its not just about the stadium it's about new housing a sports hub

Looks shit. Right, let's crack on with the North stand extension, we can' t have a diddy club like Spurs having a bigger stadium than us. ;-)

Agreed!!! Looks nice Spurs stadium to be honest so let's make ours even bigger and nicer!!!

Its interesting that they seem to have designed the stadium with the 'bigger than Arsenal' mindset.

I'm forever told that there are about 50k on Spurs' waiting list so you would think that, like Sheikh Mansour has for City, there was a plan to be much bigger than 61k wouldnt you?

Its interesting that they seem to have designed the stadium with the 'bigger than Arsenal' mindset.

I'm forever told that there are about 50k on Spurs' waiting list so you would think that, like Sheikh Mansour has for City, there was a plan to be much bigger than 61k wouldnt you?
50K on a waiting list - yet they still can't muster 20,000 fans for the Europa league!

The only benefit to them is that they're in London - they could build an 80,000 seater and fill it for most league games if they targeted the tourist and corporate markets more efficiently.

I think that the attendance record for The Etihad- will be set at the game on 10th Oct.? - as there is probably no seats lost to segregation.
Rugby Union World Cup. vs. Uruguay
Maybe 54,904. which is just short of 55,000............that is - if the Etihad is capable of 55,000-?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.