Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can't sell out our current corporate offerings so what do we do?
Create more at £8000 a season or £400 a game. Beggars belief

Is this going to happen or just a possibilty. Problem is my seat is in 126, not sure how that would affect things!

There is a medium term plan in place to redo all the external works once the north stand expansion is finished off.

I was saying something similar at the start of the expansion - once the North side done, the outside needs a makeover - and it wouldn't have to be too expensive. Lighting can be very effective to make a stadium look better. The gray concrete it quite drab looking but I'm sure something can be done about it.

I don't have any inside knowledge of plans though, just using my own eyes and offering a subjective opinion that the outside would benefit from improvement.

edit - just seen your post about floor (not walls).

I was saying something similar at the start of the expansion - once the North side done, the outside needs a makeover - and it wouldn't have to be too expensive. Lighting can be very effective to make a stadium look better. The gray concrete it quite drab looking but I'm sure something can be done about it.

I don't have any inside knowledge of plans though, just using my own eyes and offering a subjective opinion that the outside would benefit from improvement.

edit - just seen your post about floor (not walls).

We should build a brand new envelope and roof as per Marseilles wonderful new roof structure, would look amazing and could be done for 50 million.

We should build a brand new envelope and roof as per Marseilles wonderful new roof structure, would look amazing and could be done for 50 million.

Isn't the plan to do the externals after the full project (CB & East as well as the North Stand) is completed? Maybe 10-15 years from now?

Doubt this could be done due to the roof design would need the ground vacating for a considerable time to remove the existing roof. Should have built a new purpose built stadium adjacent and then knocked the current one down but there would be mass hysteria. So they have to cut and make do and spend twice as much extending the current one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.