Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Here are a couple of stadiums done by Populous recently all in the USA, every single one of them features a home end with safe standing.

Populous have also done work on Spurs' new stadium and they designed the new AC Milan and Inter Milan Cathedral Stadium

Cheeky gits in Minnesota have called themselves Mufc playing in the Allianz and nicked Wonderwall as their anthem! They’ve even named the stand the Wonderwall, not sure I’d nick it back but it is quite catchy, if a little cheesey

It looks like a large crane is going up at the arena. I guess this is to lift the roof trusses?View attachment 63685

Good spot.

Originally November. Build behind schedule.

I was told by 2 lads who where working for the mobile/crawler crane company it would be January. About right.

Crane going up in December, before Christmas. Holidays. Trusses going up in January?

External steel work was finished last week via the live webcam.

Before the takeover, it was owned by the directors, who wanted their cash out. Our firm ended up bringing a buyer and sorting the finance out on a sale & leaseback.
As soon as the takeover happened, the first thing the club did was negotiate a buyback. Our client did pretty well out of the deal, as did we.
I ended up with 2 tickets for the Europa Cup Final on the back of that deal and knew Alastair MacIntosh’ PA pretty well.
Sara ???

You’d think they’ll want to build a temp club shop completely out of the way of the building site unless they just put up more merchandising stands around the perimeter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.