Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Surely the land rent will increase with each extension, a leaseholder can change the amount elwith different planning, that’s why I bought my freehold as old leasholds of £5 a year can be increased massively if you want to build an extension
Yes they can and it is a big bone of contention in the domestic housing field.
We have an excellent relationship with the Council, so I see no problem there. It may be an agreed formula for increases.

Compared to an overall cost in Manchester of £300m which included numerous venues and the running costs of the games.

It’s been quoted that the games brought inward investment to the city of double that by 2008 and it’s gone up exponentially since the MCFC takeover by the sheikh.
It was a fantastic deal for Manchester which has leveraged billions of pounds of investment into the city at a time when other regional UK cities were being starved of investment. Probably the smartest move ever made by any local authority in this country. No wonder the snidey London media has been carping about it ever since.

Kellen Homes is now progressing plans to redevelop the 20-acre site, which is located close to Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium and north of Phillips Park, into around 390 homes alongside Great Places Housing Group.

1000007762.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.