Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

3 soil testing rigs still on site. Interestingly, 1 soil testing rig is on the Collar site behind the metal fence, at the bottom end, close to the Summerbee bar. Isn't this the rumoured location of the proposed hotel?
Is that not where the expanded City Square is going moving it over to the right, be interesting to see city plans for the area are

As a forum can we not ask a question of what people would like to see at the collar site and then do a poll to see what people want the most

Is that not where the expanded City Square is going moving it over to the right, be interesting to see city plans for the area are

As a forum can we not ask a question of what people would like to see at the collar site and then do a poll to see what people want the most
What I would like to see on the collar site is something along the lines of education, technology and entertaining. Something similar to Eureka in Bradford with a feei of a mini Epcot in Florida.
We have technology partners in Silverlake, throw in a few simulator rides, even utilise the gas cylinder, it would fit well as an all year round destination bringing in bus loads of school kids and if you're been to Epcot plenty of adults to.

What I would like to see on the collar site is something along the lines of education, technology and entertaining. Something similar to Eureka in Bradford with a feei of a mini Epcot in Florida.
We have technology partners in Silverlake, throw in a few simulator rides, even utilise the gas cylinder, it would fit well as an all year round destination bringing in bus loads of school kids and if you're been to Epcot plenty of adults to.
The kids place at the station in Halifax? Primary school blue peter stuff.

The new 2 tier stand is going to include platform shelf’s at the back and front of L2 for drummers and capos.

The club want an ‘Argentinian Atmosphere’ in the stadium and have recruited Zabba,Kun & The General to act as capos and rebel rousers.

You’ll recognise them by their Argie kits,City capes and Spider-Man masks.

Shooting flames,flares and blue smoke along with roof dropped confetti and streamers are also planned.

This should keep the traditionalists and f o c s happy.

Merry Xmas.

Ps - Please don’t circulate or publicise this club initiative....it’s a secret !!

I know this won’t be a popular thought, but with an increase in capacity I’d like to see more tickets given to away fans. Some of the best memories/atmospheres from Maine road were when the platt lane and corner of the kippax were full of away fans. 5-1 being the particular highlight.
Unless reciprocated by other clubs this will never happen. Bad enough that we have to do it for cup games and be invested with more vermin than normal.

That campus is approximately the same size as ours. It absolutely benefits from a motorway on its doorstep but I am sure there are lessons to be learned from it. Even basic stuff like how to manage a multi multi story car park without everyone having to wait hours to get out. Clue. It takes trained manpower. In comparison the management of our blue and green car parks is woeful.
Multi storeys don't work at mass poplaued events, chocolate fireguards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.