Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Multi storeys don't work at mass poplaued events, chocolate fireguards.
I think I understand what you just posted.
In fact, experience tells me they do. They work extremely well when they are properly staffed and run. I can say that through multiple attendances at mass populated events with nary a chocolate fireguard to be seen.

Multi storeys don't work at mass poplaued events, chocolate fireguards.
I was at Glasgow Hydro last night and parked nearby thinking I’d get a quick getaway. I ended up waiting at traffic lights as the multi story on the campus traffic left with traffic lights giving the car park traffic priority. So they can work very well if proper traffic management is used.

Is that not where the expanded City Square is going moving it over to the right, be interesting to see city plans for the area are

As a forum can we not ask a question of what people would like to see at the collar site and then do a poll to see what people want the most
Poll seems pretty pointless, they will already know what plans they have for the collar sight.

Better to ask than not ask?
Why ? I can see the club asking fans about the expansion or stadium facilities, I can see fans wanting / needing some kind of input.
The campus though will be a purely commercial decision by the club owners and it's partners, I doubt they would base their commercial decisions on what fans want, as they won't be the target customer base, it will be non match day cutomers the club partners for any campus /leisure attractions will be interested in.
It will be more a case of which Hospitality / Leisure companies are offering to occupy or lease Campus land / buildings and deciding from there.

Not much chance of that at City, they can't even do a decent job of prioritising entrance and exit for coaches while claiming they want fewer fans using cars.
Well it wouldn’t really be down to City, the car park would be most likely owned by a private company and they would need to make arrangements with the council for traffic control. The Hydro though is in a beter position in Glasgow than the Etihad in Manchester for roads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.