Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I know I’m going to get pelters for this but wtf is an ice plant?
Ha, not at all… well not from me anyway, it’s “simply” the equipment to make ice so that they can put on ice shows, hockey etc… The Men arena originally had an ice plant and was home to the “original” Manchester Storm hockey team.

Ha, not at all… well not from me anyway, it’s “simply” the equipment to make ice so that they can put on ice shows, hockey etc… The Men arena originally had an ice plant and was home to the “original” Manchester Storm hockey team.
I don’t have an ice plant in my house and it’s fucking cold enough to ice skate in there today.

Gassommeters are lethal objects. We, in Boston, had one taken down and the land given to a local primary school: some thirty years later the primary school are still having site tests for lethal minerals such as arsenic.

Vincent Coke - Linkedin

Who else thinks that the gas towers near the Etihad should be saved? To me, they are part of Manchester's industrial heritage and also Manchester's Skyline.

I photographed Dr Jenna Ashton, she is heading up a project which will see chunks of the gas holders put in MOSI, library archives etc.

06F282E0-89CE-4E71-80FE-8CD41FDCFA17.jpeg

4AFD2934-CD3A-4C4A-B85F-F038B0D03EE5.jpeg

C6DDCD66-5F21-4AD8-8C27-32A6080A0F8C.jpeg

4D1D073F-9AAE-49A2-A0BD-BD7FE84E0CE5.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.