Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Sound. Is that roof and will it allow sound to just seep away due to the height, thus rendering the crowd noise generated by the enlarged second tier to be no better than now?
That was my only problem with the sky bar being at the top when the drawings came out as the roof has to be higher to accommodate it. Defeats the point of the singers congregating at the back. I guess the back of the stand will still be where the most noise comes from but the noise won't project down as well as it should if the roof was lower.

That was my only problem with the sky bar being at the top when the drawings came out as the roof has to be higher to accommodate it. Defeats the point of the singers congregating at the back. I guess the back of the stand will still be where the most noise comes from but the noise won't project down as well as it should if the roof was lower.

The SS roof was made as low it could be, trying to cover people from weather whilst still allowing people at the back to see properly. It will be a bit higher for the NS in relation to the back row if designed for standing.

What was wrong with the atmosphere against Liverpool and Bayern ? !! It's fans not stands, not roof heights ? A huge tiered will help no doubt !
There's no doubts we can create an amazing atmosphere on our day but when a new stand is being built you'd like to think the designers think about the acoustics in order to help the noise sound crisper and louder.

1681816577533.png
Looking good, be good once we can access to the planning statement on the planning portal which will give more information on the design. Like most people I am concerned about the the roof letting all the noise out, the other thing i noticed was seems to be some kind of wrap on the hotel and club shop, wonder is that is going to be added to the rest of the staduim and feature lighting, looks like a nice hotel as well @jrb

It’ll be waved through, don’t worry about that aspect.
It's not just a massive deal for us, it's a massive deal for Greater Manchester and the North. Loads of jobs in trades, hospitality etc and a knock-on for the colleges who will be providing the skills that will equip people for life-long careers - which will then further stimulate the local economy. The ripple effect of this is significant. By the time we get out of this sticky economic period the city-region will be booming, because investors like City Football Group are willing to make these big bets amid all the gloom. Daniel Levy, Fenway, the Glazers and the snides at the PL can get to fuck. This is what responsible ownership looks like.

"Our proposals represent over £300m investment into East Manchester through a major construction project that would take up to three years to complete, offering 2,600 jobs prioritised for people from Greater Manchester."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.