Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Somewhere in the planning application it says that there are no additional onsite parking places. Not to say that a multi-story couldn't be part of a separate application
I think there could be a multi-storey for the hotel with things like solar panels and charging points. Probably just for the guests and not us oiks. And there’s nothing to say e.g. that 1000 ground level spaces couldn’t become 4 levels of 250 I suppose.

I think there could be a multi-storey for the hotel with things like solar panels and charging points. Probably just for the guests and not us oiks. And there’s nothing to say e.g. that 1000 ground level spaces couldn’t become 4 levels of 250 I suppose.
Like this which is getting built up the road in Ancoats , this is just not a multi storey a mobility hub with a cafe and outdoor terrece as well. This would be perfect for the site @Citizen of Legoland and @Gordyola

You could amend the floor plan to suit the Etihad Campus site

1689505745843.png
1689505909240.png
1689506015395.png
1689506139659.png

Watching the redevelopment with interest. Given the exponential increase in followers over the last decade it’s gonna be interesting to see what happens beyond the redeveloped north stand and the timescale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.