Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Have the bridge/road works finished on Lord North St, can't park on Vermillion till they are done it's carnage

Think I've found the updated and correct new parking restriction map including details if anyone is interested? Click on the link for a list of the streets effected by the new parking restrictions being brought in for next season. Apologies if what I've posted is incorrect?

Red lines are or were current. Orange are new.

4FD81993-15FB-4F49-B932-78FC730BF353.jpeg

4B4F1175-0CF8-428F-A1D8-9AD70229C78E.jpeg

Think I've found the updated and correct new parking restriction map including details if anyone is interested? Click on the link for a list of the streets effected by the new parking restrictions being brought in for next season. Apologies if what I've posted is incorrect?

Red lines are or were current. Orange are new.

View attachment 87538

View attachment 87539

Vickers streets still good by the looks of it

The parking map is the one from the consultation and hasn't changed, but also hasn't been implemented yet.

Hopefully it won't be until the Arena opens rather than August.

Still can’t understand why they have included Riverpark Rd there are no houses on there
They have Corelli St and Falmouth St on, as well as the whole of Clifton Steet.

The west part of Clifton St isn't accessible, just a dirt track full off rubbish behind a barrier. The other 2 streets don't exist, they are within the confines of a yard now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.