Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Slightly off topic.

Redevelopment of the AO Arena.

Don’t know if these are old pictures or if work is on-going in-between the concerts and events?

Recently posted pictures on Linkedin.

D0733708-4A4D-4F36-B1B5-B2948A784F78.jpeg

143C9EA2-AB4E-496E-8862-472301E2DF70.jpeg

3148FE46-6588-4CAC-B952-A8DB2ED8B2B2.jpeg

That reminded me, I wanted to do a thread on Bluemoons oldest poster, no offence mate but you must be getting on a bit ? :)
Unfortunately I don't get on much at all these days what with dodgy knees, breathlessness and waiting for blood temperature to rise. I look back on my teenage years, long long ago, and premature ejaculation now has fond memories and can only wish I could get excited that quickly again instead of pounding away on someone as old as me, both with our eyes closed, but with good imaginations. Hope that paints a picture for you regarding a thread with me as centrefold;-)

Unfortunately I don't get on much at all these days what with dodgy knees, breathlessness and waiting for blood temperature to rise. I look back on my teenage years, long long ago, and premature ejaculation now has fond memories and can only wish I could get excited that quickly again instead of pounding away on someone as old as me, both with our eyes closed, but with good imaginations. Hope that paints a picture for you regarding a thread with me as centrefold;-)
Very graphic ;)

Slightly off topic.

Redevelopment of the AO Arena.

Don’t know if these are old pictures or if work is on-going in-between the concerts and events?

Recently posted pictures on Linkedin.

View attachment 91911

View attachment 91912

View attachment 91913
Looks like their idea of an upgrade is to add more areas to the arena which people can't afford?

Interesting to see which arena gets the top acts going forward. The Co-op Live is clearly built more with music in mind whereas the MEN is and always will be a sports arena that hosts concerts. The difference between the MEN and all of those similar arenas in America is that these all have sports tenants(or multiple) that ensure it is used for 3 or 4 nights a week before you consider music events. The MEN hasn't had that for 20 years and will now have a direct competitor for boxing events too because of the flexibility of the Co-op.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.