Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I just don't see how the area can cope with an event on at the co-op live on the same day/night as a game.

Given how far in advance some acts like to book their tours, combined with how short notice some fixtures are arranged - I don't think it is avoidable.

Looking forward to going to an event, but just think it will be genuine chaos from time to time.
I've heard there's plans to have a multi level car park on the site but with the issues empty the current car park then I can imagine its not worth the bother trying to get on a multi level one

Ian McKechnie - Linkedin

Another inspirational visit to one of our BAM sites last week, this time to COOP Live being constructed in Manchester. The preconstruction leaders from across the UK and Ireland Division were impressed by the sustainable credentials being built into the venue and on the huge positive social impact this project is having in supporting local economies and apprenticeships in the north west of England. I can't wait to visit again once its open and entertaining thousands of people from June next year!

BA46374D-0363-4270-B057-CE480DD27B0D.jpeg

F4AB9EBC-5EE8-4510-83B6-77F16B8D18A2.jpeg

FDCAA6E6-EE10-4AC5-BF9B-529FD7D5EB0D.jpeg

CP OVERVIEW and a few others have done some great videos of both Anfield and Evertons new ground, they are all on YOU TUBE

Looks like their idea of an upgrade is to add more areas to the arena which people can't afford?

Interesting to see which arena gets the top acts going forward. The Co-op Live is clearly built more with music in mind whereas the MEN is and always will be a sports arena that hosts concerts. The difference between the MEN and all of those similar arenas in America is that these all have sports tenants(or multiple) that ensure it is used for 3 or 4 nights a week before you consider music events. The MEN hasn't had that for 20 years and will now have a direct competitor for boxing events too because of the flexibility of the Co-op.
UFC will be at the co-op they've strong links with abu dhabi

Ian McKechnie - Linkedin

Another inspirational visit to one of our BAM sites last week, this time to COOP Live being constructed in Manchester. The preconstruction leaders from across the UK and Ireland Division were impressed by the sustainable credentials being built into the venue and on the huge positive social impact this project is having in supporting local economies and apprenticeships in the north west of England. I can't wait to visit again once its open and entertaining thousands of people from June next year!

View attachment 92014

View attachment 92015

View attachment 92016
Looks like it could be a right cauldron for boxing events that. The stands feel really on top of the floor space rather than a vast arena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.