Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Possibly, but many long time fans are struggling for tickets and while there may well be a fair few new fans, doesn’t mean when the success drops off a bit many won’t stay. Besides the club is well enough run we will drop when Pep goes but probably not by much.
They thought that at the swamp as well, I know they aren’t the Glazers but Pep is big boots to fill, but will many legacy fans who couldn’t get tickets come back? They may well have been priced out by then, match day tickets will be around £100 by then and the cheapest season tickets will be north of £400 and probably not available. The new stand should be at least 50/50 season tickets.

They thought that at the swamp as well, I know they aren’t the Glazers but Pep is big boots to fill, but will many legacy fans who couldn’t get tickets come back? They may well have been priced out by then, match day tickets will be around £100 by then and the cheapest season tickets will be north of £400 and probably not available. The new stand should be at least 50/50 season tickets.
And they'll still sell out. Sorry, but the world isn't waiting for the "legacy" fans.

They have a far bigger fan base than us though, 650 million at last count ;)
That figure was a myth created by a marketing agency which utd were happy to run with, most of them would have no problem sticking a Chelsea shirt on and nowadays a city shirt

Either way their support is shrinking everywhere

There's no grory grory man utd when there's no glory

And they'll still sell out. Sorry, but the world isn't waiting for the "legacy" fans.
The future fans are where it’s at. So pricing and availability for youngsters is a must. Eschew some current profit to secure the future. I was pretty poor as a youngster so 1/6d in the Kippax was a godsend to me.

That figure was a myth created by a marketing agency which utd were happy to run with, most of them would have no problem sticking a Chelsea shirt on and nowadays a city shirt

Either way their support is shrinking everywhere

There's no grory grory man utd when there's no glory
A figure made up just before they sold shares on the New York stock exchange……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.