Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Up to the installer to check that before it is handed over
No it isn't, nobody is checking the bolts inside diffusers, to check nozzles are correctly attached - you'd be taking them apart and voiding warranties in many cases.

The installers would also be from completely different companies and in many cases sub-sub-sub letting the package.

No it isn't, nobody is checking the bolts inside diffusers, to check nozzles are correctly attached - you'd be taking them apart and voiding warranties in many cases.

The installers would also be from completely different companies and in many cases sub-sub-sub letting the package.
well somebody must check them before they leave the factory unless they have got from a cheap skate firm. All my years in Engineering and everything was checked and tested by an inspector before they left the factory.

well somebody must check them before they leave the factory unless they have got from a cheap skate firm. All my years in Engineering and everything was checked and tested by an inspector before they left the factory.
That’s what I would have thought. Surely these units are run for a period to see if anything falls off or rattles. I doubt we’ll know the truth but I’m guessing if the company wants to carry on supplying such units for other developments then a mutual agreement has been made.

By installer I assumed you meant actually installing on site. It should have been picked up by the QA in the factory hence why it's a factory defect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.