Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

That’s what I would have thought. Surely these units are run for a period to see if anything falls off or rattles. I doubt we’ll know the truth but I’m guessing if the company wants to carry on supplying such units for other developments then a mutual agreement has been made.
There's been no mutual agreement, the manufacturer has admitted fault.

Report from last nights Elbow gig.

IMG-1191.webp

About 12,000 people watched Elbow's gig on Tuesday

IMG-1190.webp

Co-op Live's troubles over recent weeks won't be forgotten quickly. But Elbow and their fans proved the venue can move on - provided the problems are in the past.

The original budget was £365mill

Co-Op Live opens as costs set to reach £450m​

Those issues have also led to the rising price tag for the arena, which initially was set to cost £365m. Now, Oak View Group chief executive Tim Leiweke has told the Manchester Evening News that the figure is £400m and likely to grow to £450m before all is said and done

Those issues have also led to the rising price tag for the arena, which initially was set to cost £365m. Now, Oak View Group chief executive Tim Leiweke has told the Manchester Evening News that the figure is £400m and likely to grow to £450m before all is said and done
Old news, this was posted yesterday :)

Reactions: jrb

Soon get that back with the cost of the beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.