Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

don't know why it has to be taken down , apparently its contaminated land anyway so don't see any benefit from it
The contaminated land could be true I seem to remember a lot of issues building the know Etihad, They have managed to use them in London at the Oval flats I think, I'm not so sure that many people care but we have lost one and once this is go it's gone. The land will probably be a car park withing 12 months.

don't know why it has to be taken down , apparently its contaminated land anyway so don't see any benefit from it
If you think that's contaminated then you should have seen the land the academy is built on, there were green scaly monsters slithering out of the ooze there. They'll just treat it in situ.

The contaminated land could be true I seem to remember a lot of issues building the know Etihad, They have managed to use them in London at the Oval flats I think, I'm not so sure that many people care but we have lost one and once this is go it's gone. The land will probably be a car park withing 12 months.

Other gasometers around the world had considerably more architectural merit than the rsgs in bradford...even in the late 1800s there were levels....nobody is restoring a council house white radiator...and every embossed free standing cast radiator will find a home..

A good shot of the land up for sale at the back of the car parks including the gas holder land.

Click and download arrow to enlarge.

News Images Limited - Alamy.

F9CC475D-CDA0-466A-B715-11CC516B751D.jpeg

A good shot of the land up for sale at the back of the car parks including the gas holder land.

Click and download arrow to enlarge.

News Images Limited - Alamy.

View attachment 121754
Multi-Storey Car Parks - Sustainable parking with plants

Living wall multi story car park, could be a huge money earner in that area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.