Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The Coop Live Arena probably will be one of the best indoor arena’s in the world given a bit more time to iron out the remaining slight issues with it.

It was epic. I know I'm biased being a blue and the city connection, but it's the best venue for a concert that I've ever been to. The ease of getting in and out, the sound, the layout. Superb. Only downside was the beer and food prices.

Went to see James on Friday and agree it’s a brilliant venue to watch a gig. A couple of the fundamentals are still flawed, mainly the transport. Got the tram from St Peter’s Sq this time so did manage to get on, unlike most of the folk at Picc Gardens or Picc. Still sending singles, just like match day. Q to get in entrance D was 20 mins at 18.45, that particular entrance just doesn’t seem big enough for the numbers. Fortunately not raining much. Still not sorted the draught beer at some of the bars but I’m sure that will be sorted soon. As mentioned above though the prices are mindblowing, makes Wembley look reasonable! So people stay in town to drink, makes the team and Qs more congested. Pity the taxi rank and Uber pick up isn’t an option for match days. Overall it’s great of course but the transport issues won’t go away anytime soon

It was epic. I know I'm biased being a blue and the city connection, but it's the best venue for a concert that I've ever been to. The ease of getting in and out, the sound, the layout. Superb. Only downside was the beer and food prices.
Queueing for ages to get in to see James on Friday. Similar for toilets and drinks fro the standing, bit of a joke given all that has been spent on it. Couldn't fault the sound though.

Queuing is a National institution in the UK, it was part of the design remit ;)
There used to be a system in Paris for bus queues:
1. Get a free numbered ticket from a machine on the bus stop.
2. Go for a drink.
3. Come back to the stop when ready.
4. Get on the bus, lowest number first, in ticket order.
Brilliant! Is it still in operation?

There used to be a system in Paris for bus queues:
1. Get a free numbered ticket from a machine on the bus stop.
2. Go for a drink.
3. Come back to the stop when ready.
4. Get on the bus, lowest number first, in ticket order.
Brilliant! Is it still in operation?
It's not difficult is it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.