Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Queueing for ages to get in to see James on Friday. Similar for toilets and drinks fro the standing, bit of a joke given all that has been spent on it. Couldn't fault the sound though.
At Peter Kay there were big queues during the interval for the toilets at the junction of the 2 sides seemed as though everyone assumed these were the only ones I went to the opposite end (stage end) no queue Might be better when people get more familiar with the venue

At Peter Kay there were big queues during the interval for the toilets at the junction of the 2 sides seemed as though everyone assumed these were the only ones I went to the opposite end (stage end) no queue Might be better when people get more familiar with the venue
Good point, I was unaware there are facilities other than at the back end, ie near entrance C where we went in for the floor standing.

£552 for the cheapest ticket!

Either McCartney is taking the piss or the Coop Live Arena are?The prices for concerts are getting ridiculous and out of control.
The price of an expensive divorcee
Former Beatle Paul McCartney (R) and his girlfriend Heather Mills said on  July 26, 2001 they will marry some time next year. [Reuters]

For anyone interested I`ll be playing the spoons in my back garden today at noon, no tickets needed just put £40 in cash into my wifes hand. Bring your own food and drinks and some for me and the wife. (spoiler) Cant stand beans of any kind and cucumber.
You forgot to put the time and place, how do you expect anybody to turn up .

Not disputing what you are saying, but I think artists, their managers/promoters, and the owners of the arenas are constantly pushing ticket prices up because of the demand for tickets. It’s like estate agents with house prices. They keep on increasing house prices because of the demand for houses.
Support local/touring up and coming acts, £10 - £30, rather not pay a Glastonbury fee for one gig (plus you know it's full of oldies sat down complaining about people stood up).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.