Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

What’s going on here then?

Opposite the South Stand/East stand corner and away end

It look like top soil? There’s no debris in it. Fenced off. Digger.

Plant Force - Linkedin.

View attachment 131513

Zoomed in on my iPad.

View attachment 131514

A new underpass? Haven't a clue jrb. Never liked them after watching Harry Brown.

Plant Force - Linkedin.

View attachment 131513

Zoomed in on my iPad.

View attachment 131514

Either the soil for all those trees that you posted about @jrb or they are building away fans fan zone which would be a novel idea of making money from away fans

Plant Force - Linkedin.

View attachment 131513

Zoomed in on my iPad.

View attachment 131514

Can only be that the B Of The Bang is making a comeback?

Proud Mum & Dad moment! My son's resin business T&A Resin has replaced the City badge outside the main entrance, Colin Bell stand. We are all blues so this is more of a honour than a job, and he has smashed it - looks fantastic! We are season card holders so will be walking over this before every match, cannot believe it! Mind blowing and mega complex.WhatsApp Image 2024-09-13 at 21.06.40 (1).jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 13.18.43.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 13.18.43.jpeg
    873 KB · Views: 98
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 18.57.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-12 at 18.57.14.jpeg
    797.3 KB · Views: 97
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-09-13 at 21.06.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-13 at 21.06.40.jpeg
    404.2 KB · Views: 90
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-09-13 at 21.06.39 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-13 at 21.06.39 (2).jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Proud Mum & Dad moment! My son's resin business T&A Resin has replaced the City badge outside the main entrance, Colin Bell stand. We are all blues so this is more of a honour than a job, and he has smashed it - looks fantastic! We are season card holders so will be walking over this before every match, cannot believe it! Mind blowing and mega complex.View attachment 131631
Stunning mate, you must be so proud C.T.W.D

Proud Mum & Dad moment! My son's resin business T&A Resin has replaced the City badge outside the main entrance, Colin Bell stand. We are all blues so this is more of a honour than a job, and he has smashed it - looks fantastic! We are season card holders so will be walking over this before every match, cannot believe it! Mind blowing and mega complex.View attachment 131631

Just out of interest, how much does one of those cost? You can PM the price if you want to. If you don’t want to, I fully understand. I’m not fishing to find out how much City paid. I may get one in the future if the price is affordable for me. Thanks. I does look great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.