Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Just out of interest, how much does one of those cost? You can PM the price if you want to. If you don’t want to, I fully understand. I’m not fishing to find out how much City paid. I may get one in the future if the price is affordable for me. Thanks. I does look great.
I will ask the question, think the materials alone was expensive due to being custom colours etc. Would look so good on your driveway though!

Proud Mum & Dad moment! My son's resin business T&A Resin has replaced the City badge outside the main entrance, Colin Bell stand. We are all blues so this is more of a honour than a job, and he has smashed it - looks fantastic! We are season card holders so will be walking over this before every match, cannot believe it! Mind blowing and mega complex.View attachment 131631
Amazing working maybe they could have a massive one here as well

1726298055846.png

Proud Mum & Dad moment! My son's resin business T&A Resin has replaced the City badge outside the main entrance, Colin Bell stand. We are all blues so this is more of a honour than a job, and he has smashed it - looks fantastic! We are season card holders so will be walking over this before every match, cannot believe it! Mind blowing and mega complex.View attachment 131631
You had me a bit puzzled then, I thought you were saying they'd replaced the City badge with advertising for your sons business :)

Nice job.

Good thinking Steve.

Masters, the rest of his PL cronies, J.W.Henry and his FSG cronies, the Glazers, Gill, Stan Kroenke and his son, Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy, Rick Parry, the red shirt shill journalists, etc. All of them are going to get buried when City win the 115 PL allegations case.
Tree nursery? That came up tree nunnery first time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.