Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Every time we’ve increased our capacity we’ve filled it. We had 30 odd thousand capacity at Maine Road, then fill 47,000 now 54,400. If we increase I’m sure we will fill it. Having affordable tickets though will hopefully attract fans who will be the next generation.

Every time we’ve increased our capacity we’ve filled it. We had 30 odd thousand capacity at Maine Road, then fill 47,000 now 54,400. If we increase I’m sure we will fill it. Having affordable tickets though will hopefully attract fans who will be the next generation.
It’s this generation we need to entice back n’all.

Ticket prices went up far too sharply to the point where people just starting out with families or mortgages or even just starting out renting on their own were priced out like a hammer blow within a few years.

They went from about £450 to £750 in about four years in some parts of the ground. And while we have introduced some £299 tickets they were done after the largest price hikes. We need more of the cheap ones available.

Our fan base is full of grey and balding heads.

It’s this generation we need to entice back n’all.

Ticket prices went up far too sharply to the point where people just starting out with families or mortgages or even just starting out renting on their own were priced out like a hammer blow within a few years.

They went from about £450 to £750 in about four years in some parts of the ground. And while we have introduced some £299 tickets they were done after the largest price hikes. We need more of the cheap ones available.

Our fan base is full of grey and balding heads.
Cheeky git !
9838533323_209eefb404_b.jpg

City v Hoffenheim

Attendance: 50,411

More evidence that City are ready for ground expansion

It was far better than I was expecting, but I wonder how many tickets were given away. I've no problem with that but there seemed to be masses of groups all over the ground.

Anyone know who the group were sat near the front of the East stand on the halfway line that left as one on about 75 mins. All seemed to be wearing the same coat and there must have been about 50 of them. I was looking from SS3, so apologies if I offend anyone - but they seemed to be aged towards the latter stages of life - we wondered if a retirement home was having a Christmas party!

It was far better than I was expecting, but I wonder how many tickets were given away. I've no problem with that but there seemed to be masses of groups all over the ground.

Anyone know who the group were sat near the front of the East stand on the halfway line that left as one on about 75 mins. All seemed to be wearing the same coat and there must have been about 50 of them. I was looking from SS3, so apologies if I offend anyone - but they seemed to be aged towards the latter stages of life - we wondered if a retirement home was having a Christmas party!

There was a group of about 100 in 106 who left on 80 minutes. They were primary school age with about 15 adults supervising them. Looked like a boys football club. They had a brilliant time and it was great to see how much they enjoyed it.

There was a group of about 100 in 106 who left on 80 minutes. They were primary school age with about 15 adults supervising them. Looked like a boys football club. They had a brilliant time and it was great to see how much they enjoyed it.

A good number of away fans in cbl3 last night in a block. Odd given their top tier was half empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.