Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

wasn't sure where to put this.

My friend has just purchased a season ticket on level 1 row D.... will they get wet if it rains?
I know front couple rows do but I think row D starts around 8 rows up since they added the extra seats

My friend has just purchased a season ticket on level 1 row D.... will they get wet if it rains?
I know front couple rows do but I think row D starts around 8 rows up since they added the extra seats

Row D is the seventh row and they will almost certainly get wet when it rains.

I'm in 105 Row K (13th row as there's no Row I) and it's 50/50. If the wind is blowing in the wrong direction I do get a bit wet.

The new rows just added more rows that get wet, the rows that used to get wet still get wet, D is one of those.

nice one, I'll let them know, it's only a bit of rain ay haha
I don't go every week but have been doing 5 or 6 games a year for the last 10 years and apart from the occasional light shower can only recall big downpours and getting wet a few times maybe 4 or 5.

Be nice if they could expand the roof slightly to stop this being an issue, I know having a full roof would be difficult with the shape but I reckon it would be possible to extend it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.