Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The area outside the stadium was looking a real mess earlier when I took the kids down to have pics with the trophies.

Needs some real improvement. Inside of the ground is looking great.

I have had two attempts at building and developing in Liverpool. Once a building next to the echo arena and once an office in the centre.

Impossible to do much with the security issues and theft and everyone knowing each other. If you. Are not scouse developing there is very hard.

When I was dangled over the dock water by a scaffolder I knew it was time to give up.

I have had two attempts at building and developing in Liverpool. Once a building next to the echo arena and once an office in the centre.

Impossible to do much with the security issues and theft and everyone knowing each other. If you. Are not scouse developing there is very hard.

When I was dangled over the dock water by a scaffolder I knew it was time to give up.
Funny enough my old man ran the northern arm of a scaffolding company. He had a depot somewhere in the plastic Scouse hinterlands; he considered them a workshy set of twats, especially after the red Scouse lost.

Funny enough my old man ran the northern arm of a scaffolding company. He had a depot somewhere in the plastic Scouse hinterlands; he considered them a workshy set of twats, especially after the red Scouse lost.

I once got paid by a well know Manchester developer to get a scaffold down (owned and erected by a scouse company) on a Saturday morning on a site. Turned up mob handed with a Manchester gang of scaffolders and basically had the king of scouse security greet me as I arrived and told me to fuck off back to Manchester along with all my scaffolders. He gave me a 5 minute dangle over the water just for good measure. Some very interesting arrests in the scouse development game this week as well. Good luck Everton! Will need to order 110,000 seats for your 55,000 seater stadium.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once got paid by a well know Manchester developer to get a scaffold down (owned and erected by a scouse company) on a Saturday morning on a site. Turned up mob handed with a Manchester gang of scaffolders and basically had the king of scouse security great me as I arrived and told me to fuck off back to Manchester along with all my scaffolders. He gave me a 5 minute dangle over the water just for good measure. Some very interesting arrests in the scouse development game this week as well. Good luck Everton! Will need to order 110,000 seats for your 55,000 seater stadium.

Did you give him a rendition of, “Ferry across the Mersey”, during the dangling!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.