Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

There’s probably a fair bit that could be done with the exterior but I like to see the greyness of the stadium as I approach the ground. It doesn’t look right on a bright sunny day but they doesn’t happen to often. The posters on the outside of the ground give a bit of colour.
I think the posters on the outside makes it look cheap and tacky. It’s like a teenager’s bedroom wall.

Would look miles better with some classy plain cladiding.

Even without the NS expansion the Etihad looks impressive.

A NS 20,000-25,000 single or double tiered stand would finish the Etihad off perfectly.

492-E5228-F4-E9-4-DFA-A8-FD-1-D307568-DCF6.jpg

72-A9-BA91-CC06-4-C53-96-DA-C08-C71-EC08-F5.jpg

be interesting to know what he was doing there as it seems he’s an architect? Possible expansion meeting or plans?

Probably putting some flags on seats in family stand ready for Sundays game than any likely new NS expansion activity....

There’s probably a fair bit that could be done with the exterior but I like to see the greyness of the stadium as I approach the ground. It doesn’t look right on a bright sunny day but they doesn’t happen to often. The posters on the outside of the ground give a bit of colour.

You like battleship-grey.....the ground looks like something out of Pomona dock

Not sure if it will affect City's fans travel to the Etihad but Metrolink expansion is expected to reach Stockport around 2030! Work expected to start in 2025. That means 5 years of roadworks.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/andy-burnham-announces-plans-bring-17615197
I had to drive through droylsden to audenshaw every morning for work when they were laying the tram lines down. It was an absolute nightmare for at least 2 years. Don't envy any stockport residents on this.

I had to drive through droylsden to audenshaw every morning for work when they were laying the tram lines down. It was an absolute nightmare for at least 2 years. Don't envy any stockport residents on this.
It will use former (or current?) railway lines. It ain’t going down the A6.

There’s always someone who will moan about anything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.