Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Thats it I remember now, been so long since Ive been lost track of everything ffs.

Hoping it might have an area for us undercover on match days.
I think the plan is that you can use the facilities (food outlets etc) on matchdays if it doesn't clash. Although I might have imagined that...

WTF is all this rubbish about the shit hole that Maine Road became, myself I stood on the popular side (that's how it was known) in the rain before it had a roof, so lets forget the place Like I have.
Would like this thread to address a tidy up for the Etihad before fans return I am more than satisfied with my seat in 204 but think the outside could TLC, short out the surface too much water lying about after rain and plant some trees are a couple of things could be done ASP.
Got to agree with Dawlish, I loved Maine Road from the 50’s onwards but it became tired. You only need to look at the success we’ve had since go8ng to the Etihad to know that this is our home.
That being said the place does need a spruce up.

Almost bring a tear to my eye those pictures. I wouldn’t swap what we have now for anything in the world of course but I would love, absolutely love, watching the team we have now, playing the way we do now, stood on the old kippax.

I still miss Maine Road, it was ours and I loved it.

Glad you made it fbb, last time I saw you, your missus was dragging you down Green Lane/Millstream Lane, looked like some fitness regime, weren't sure you were going to make it, nearly rang an ambulance.
Nice job with the photographs, touch of the David Bailey.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.