Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

There’s no indication it will be on the Etihad Campus. If City were involved with PI it wouldn’t be out in the public domain yet. There are plenty of brown fields sites across East Manchester and Beswick for the PI Hotel to go on. My guess is the Hotel will be close to the stadium and Arena, but won’t be on the Etihad Campus. I could be wrong though. It’s fair to say City could tempt numerous Hotel chains with a site on the Etihad Campus, close to the stadium and the arena. Sheikh Mansour could fund the Hotel himself via the club. That’s allowed by FFP.
There’s a big site where Vermillion is. Perhaps SM could buy that out. Only been in once and we were the only customers. Expensive, pretentious shite.

Looking at this profile of the South Stand third tier, we could fit in a single tier stand at the northern end by building it at the the same angle. It would then work within the restrictions of the cable net. I don’t think it would be too close to the pitch either. It would look absolutely monstrous.

View attachment 13312

do you think the single tier option is favored by the club mate? Also, would there be a way to fit extra seats in the 4 corners to make the stadium complete or will they just put 4 big screens there?

do you think the single tier option is favored by the club mate? Also, would there be a way to fit extra seats in the 4 corners to make the stadium complete or will they just put 4 big screens there?

The original cable net comes in through the corners so they can’t do anything with them in terms of expansion apart from add a couple of rows of seats, which they’ve already added.

When the club did the survey a couple of years ago the plan was for an expanded second tier, but there has been comment on here that a single tier may be being looked at.

720924C2-5857-4353-934A-2D46BB535E33.jpeg

The original cable net comes in through the corners so they can’t do anything with them in terms of expansion apart from add a couple of rows of seats, which they’ve already added.

When the club did the survey a couple of years ago the plan was for an expanded second tier, but there has been comment on here that a single tier may be being looked at.

View attachment 13316

cheers mate, a single tier home end would look EPIC!

Looking at this profile of the South Stand third tier, we could fit in a single tier stand at the northern end by building it at the the same angle. It would then work within the restrictions of the cable net. I don’t think it would be too close to the pitch either. It would look absolutely monstrous.

View attachment 13312
Ah imagine that... a single tier would be fucking magic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.