Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

What’s the plan currently regarding the north stand expansion?
It'll be a single tier
It'll be a extended top tier
It'll be the same as the South Stand
but we're waiting for the arena to be finished first
OR
It'll never happen

Your guess is as good as ours. Or read 722 pages of insight...

Last edited:
From the OS.

Half-time on Sunday.

A17-A69-F1-90-A3-4030-AA93-0-F6-F707-AD313.jpg

I spoke to someone at the club today about something unrelated.

Apparently City have a waiting list of 60k supporters who have shown an interest in a season ticket.

With numbers like that it wouldn’t shock me if the north stand is expanded sooner rather than later.

An inferred waiting list? Sounds fanciful.

I spoke to someone at the club today about something unrelated.

Apparently City have a waiting list of 60k supporters who have shown an interest in a season ticket.

With numbers like that it wouldn’t shock me if the north stand is expanded sooner rather than later.
If they had a fraction of that demand, the contracts would already have been signed.

City have timed the expansions of the stadium quite well.

Fundamentally City can either take the Chelsea route and do nothing, using price increases to balance supply and demand or can put a third tier or expanded second tier on the North Stand without major hikes in prices.

Does anyone have an idea what is happening with the old Merc franchise just at the entrance to the stadium. There is enough space for a decent sized hotel there + plenty parking.

The new arena is a total waste of money. This money could have been spent upgrading and expanding the Etihad, adding a retractable pitch and a sliding roof and voila! You’ve got an instant 50,000 capacity indoor arena. Twice the size of what’s being built and keeps the stadium open 52 weeks of the year.
Rubbish, this club want the finest FOOTBALL STADIUM, not a great multi-purpose arena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.