Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Live Nation are the Tesco of entertainment.

Just add the service charge, the management fee, cancellation insurance and resale fee. Would you like a mortgage to pay?

At least when Nynex were around you'd get change from a 20 quid note. It's not just inflation.
I agree, but it's more to show who we're partners with. LN/OVG/Silver Lake just proves money loves money. No way the arena will be a white elephant

I agree, but it's more to show who we're partners with. LN/OVG/Silver Lake just proves money loves money. No way the arena will be a white elephant
+ things like boxing, corporate events, big conferences, comedy, etc etc. All massive pulls and big business.

Personally I’m really excited to see the new arena finished. I’m worried about transport infrastructure around it on match days as I have zero faith in Metrolink / TFGM / MCC to get things right, but as a destination venue and asset to the city it as the potential to be transformative.

+ things like boxing, corporate events, big conferences, comedy, etc etc. All massive pulls and big business.

Personally I’m really excited to see the new arena finished. I’m worried about transport infrastructure around it on match days as I have zero faith in Metrolink / TFGM / MCC to get things right, but as a destination venue and asset to the city it as the potential to be transformative.
No trams for two years because of HS2 will definitely have an effect. I imagine they will have to lay on a fleet of shuttle buses from Piccadilly and Victoria, probably free with an event ticket

No trams for two years because of HS2 will definitely have an effect. I imagine they will have to lay on a fleet of shuttle buses from Piccadilly and Victoria, probably free with an event ticket

On match days, we actually walk past the buses stood in traffic and get to Piccadilly before most. Adding more will only add to the volume. No idea what the solution is ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.