Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Live Nation are the Tesco of entertainment.

Just add the service charge, the management fee, cancellation insurance and resale fee. Would you like a mortgage to pay?

At least when Nynex were around you'd get change from a 20 quid note. It's not just inflation.
Tesco ?

he means that they will sell you anything. set up a different line, and add their name to it. Doesnt mean they know anything about it and its usually inferior to something set up for a specific purpose. All the adds ons are rip offs that most people would walk away from. For some reason, a lot of the youth of today just say ,"oh, its only a few quid" which then becomes the norm, and they find something else to add on to it/

Live Nation are the Tesco of entertainment.

Just add the service charge, the management fee, cancellation insurance and resale fee. Would you like a mortgage to pay?

At least when Nynex were around you'd get change from a 20 quid note. It's not just inflation.

Their business model is complete vertical integration. From a capitalism standpoint you’ve got to admire it.

They own the venues. They own the ticket agency. They’re the promoter. They also manage artists.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they bought or invested in a brewery. They may well already have done.

1654858071232.png

I dont know if his has already been posted but I have just seen the above announcement of an Oak View development in Las Vegas which suggests a chain of similar venues that includes the Co-op Arena.

Their business model is complete vertical integration. From a capitalism standpoint you’ve got to admire it.

They own the venues. They own the ticket agency. They’re the promoter. They also manage artists.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they bought or invested in a brewery. They may well already have done.
They do own the House of Blues, which sounds positive or down-hearted dependent on how you view the state of your pint mug and its contents.

What about car parking, if they put in restrictions on Briscoe Lane etc that’s really going to mess things up, typical of this country to impose things but put no solutions in place.

New drone video and construction updates.

Starting to get real sense of the size and scale of the arena.

Here is a bird’s eye view of our construction journey from ground Watch how our venue is taking shape steel by steel, with core works on track to be finished next month and the external façade set to emerge over summer. Co-op Live: Big Done Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.