Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Yes it’s a mess but they have an opportunity with the land and the state of it down their to create huge new redevelopment.

The opportunity is there but the Glazers won’t want to pay for it - US Sports franchisees usually demand lots of state funding / subsidies and typically threaten to relocate if they can’t get what they want…. I can honestly see the taxpayer being dragged into funding a new OT as part of a World Cup or Euros bid.

The opportunity is there but the Glazers won’t want to pay for it - US Sports franchisees usually demand lots of state funding / subsidies and typically threaten to relocate if they can’t get what they want…. I can honestly see the taxpayer being dragged into funding a new OT as part of a World Cup or Euros bid.

That is probably the plan.

I dare say we will use the same funding for the new North Stand.

Ferran, if you’re reading this thread, can we have a bit more info on the North Stand expansion you said was still going ahead during your interview in Iceland. We’ve been waiting years for a in-depth update.

If you didn’t already know, the vast majority of City fans would like a large single tiered home end/North Stand. If that isn’t possible for whatever reason, a large double tiered home end/North stand would be City fans 2nd choice. TBH there isn’t much support for another 3 tired stand like the South Stand.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.