Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Our neighbours in Trafford buying up a fair bit of land around the swamp again. When the world recovers a bit they will be selling (the glaziers) and offering the opportunity of a packaged planning permission for a new stadium and surrounding land opportunities - ironically I can see the Saudis or Qatar buying them. They will have a new stadium within 10 years I don’t doubt.

Our neighbours in Trafford buying up a fair bit of land around the swamp again. When the world recovers a bit they will be selling (the glaziers) and offering the opportunity of a packaged planning permission for a new stadium and surrounding land opportunities - ironically I can see the Saudis or Qatar buying them. They will have a new stadium within 10 years I don’t doubt.

Qatar and the glazers would want 10b

Definitely expanding the North stand (and seems to indicate that the rest of the stadium will grow). Also states that a new stadium will not be built.

What time is that into the interview so I can skip to it. Thanks.

What time is that into the interview so I can skip to it. Thanks.

41:50.

It’s only a quick comment tbh. The interviewer is like ‘you’re at an athletics stadium are you gonna move?’ and he explains it isn’t like that anymore and that they’ve expanded the South Stand and are now planning to expand the North Stand.

Taken yesterday.

Apart from the Etihad Stadium and Coop Live Arena, you can see the 2 gas holders.

Jeroen Tresfon - LinkedIn

0-D3-AD816-28-D9-4176-A5-C3-54-D4-D1-F0-E361.jpg

41:50.

It’s only a quick comment tbh. The interviewer is like ‘you’re at an athletics stadium are you gonna move?’ and he explains it isn’t like that anymore and that they’ve expanded the South Stand and are now planning to expand the North Stand.

Thanks.

Great snippet.

It took them 10 years to upgrade their seats for people with disabilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.