Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Ferran, if you’re reading this thread, can we have a bit more info on the North Stand expansion you said was still going ahead during your interview in Iceland. We’ve been waiting years for a in-depth update.

If you didn’t already know, the vast majority of City fans would like a large single tiered home end/North Stand. If that isn’t possible for whatever reason, a large double tiered home end/North stand would be City fans 2nd choice. TBH there isn’t much support for another 3 tired stand like the South Stand.

Thanks.
Why not go old school and write a letter to him? I don't understand why the club are so secretive about their plans for the stadium.

Why not go old school and write a letter to him? I don't understand why the club are so secretive about their plans for the stadium.

What are they not secretive about? Cast your mind back to the CFA. That's the way the club work. I'm surprised Ferran let that slip in his interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.