Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I think City made a mistake. They knew Pep was comimg, so they should have done the SS and NS together. Once the SS was finished, they should have moved the crane and the construction team to the NS and completed that as well. Both ends and the stadium would be complete now, and our crowds be around the 60,000+ mark.

For what it’s worth, Barca got 52k at weekend for a league game in a stadium holding 95k.
I look forward to the season that empty seats become the norm at Old Trafford.

City are growing. They are declining. We've passed them on the pitch. Our paths will cross in many places off it.

It's already interesting that for many City fans rivalry towards Liverpool is starting to displace rivalry towards Utd.

Rather than trog through 79 pages of this thread, has it been confirmed yet that work will start at the end of this season on the new stand?

I think City made a mistake. They knew Pep was comimg, so they should have done the SS and NS together. Once the SS was finished, they should have moved the crane and the construction team to the NS and completed that as well. Both ends and the stadium would be complete now, and our crowds bearound the 60,000+ mark.
In hindsight that sounds right. But would we have known then how well we have done on the pitch. The crowds follow the football, and no one could really anticipate 100 points. In the world we live in, fans will flock to a team like that.

I know your a construction fan. You must love what's going on in Manchester at the moment. I've got the Owens Street towers going up on my sky alongside Beetham Tower.

Hi guys!

For everyone who has visited the Etihad Stadium to watch a game, where is the best place to sit?
Looking at the stadium overview, section 104-105-106 seem to be the nicest ones. Do you guys agree?

Hi guys!

For everyone who has visited the Etihad Stadium to watch a game, where is the best place to sit?
Looking at the stadium overview, section 104-105-106 seem to be the nicest ones. Do you guys agree?

Anywhere is good. I don't like the first tier on the side as every time the ball goes into the penalty area when we are attacking everyone stands up. You are up and down like a yoyo. I am in 305 incidentally and for me it is perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.