Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

In my new "seat" (never sat down once) in 115 all around me sung for most of the game and 95% Stayed until after the final whistle.
Great day would recomend the area to any one.
Bars are crap but you can't have everything.

About one in 4 people seem to be in holiday at the moment. Was a great crowd on Sunday. And a decent atmosphere. I saw sir Howard talking to the main men at the match for a long period of time. We will here news soon I am sure.

And the roof is full of rotten timber.
It’s got a leak just above us. Anything you can do to fix? Maybe a couple of slates missing.
It's a kalzip roof. It's 15 years since the stadium opened and I can't recall a major check of the roof in that time so it will be due soon.

At the Huddersfield game, the only unsold tickets were in the away end and, corporate hospitality Block 215, and a very small number of unsold tickets from the Ticket Exchange.

The case for a North Stand extension is unarguable. I'm assuming that there are good logistical reasons for the delay. It's gone very quiet since Howard Bernstein was taken on as an Strategic Development Advisor to development of the Etihad Campus. Something is afoot and I'd love to know what. City people are very good at keeping secrets.
Calm down girls. how many games were sold out last season?? we could build a huge stadium but I bet we don't reduce prices to fill it. 53. season
Ticket holder for most of them just stating the bloody obvious

Calm down girls. how many games were sold out last season?? we could build a huge stadium but I bet we don't reduce prices to fill it. 53. season
Ticket holder for most of them just stating the bloody obvious
I'll state the even more obvious: Average attendance 2017/18: 54,054. Taking the record attendance of 54,693 as capacity, that makes an occupancy of 99%.

Hence, all or almost all must have been sold out otherwise those stats are impossible to obtain.

OS seat planner for the Newcastle game. Now.

I know we are seeing the best football we willever likely see. There are no arguments there.

But £50 for an Adult ticket, regardless where you sit or stand, isn’t right.

Obviously some People will disagree with me. Fair enough.

Each stand, different tiers.

My maths is s***, but that’s nearly £100 for 2 Adult matchday tickets.

12_F2971_B-_E9_A5-4_E0_D-_AB1_E-8_A4_A5177_C72_F.png

7_A32_CC6_D-0003-4_B3_A-_BA29-40_A3886222_CF.png

8572_B25_A-_C8_F0-4_B3_F-_BB9_B-_FEF4_A38_E0846.png

A78_C3_C95-_E23_E-4746-85_E1-_C1_F5_EB600697.png
[/img]

BA256_E1_A-8393-4_D64-_B3_AC-_F06_E4_D3_A7_EE6.png

DF8_A8850-_D245-44_AE-94_AE-_EE3_FB66_C7389.png

NS expansion. 6000 extra seats. Bar a limited amount of cheap season tickets, do you think we will sell out at those ticket prices? And that’s if there’s no further season ticket and/or matchday ticket price increases until then, and after the NS is expanded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.