Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

93-F19-CDB-504-E-49-C2-BEB2-2-CC1121-A65-E2.jpg

DC81-C413-E894-4637-AD56-5-ABEA8-A7-F746.jpg

At the start of the video, then it goes to Bernard Halford, and then it goes into the banana craze.

Can anyone remember what year they changed the social club into the new shop? Late-90s but can’t remember exactly when.

93-F19-CDB-504-E-49-C2-BEB2-2-CC1121-A65-E2.jpg

DC81-C413-E894-4637-AD56-5-ABEA8-A7-F746.jpg

At the start of the video, then it goes to Bernard Halford, and then it goes into the banana craze.

The old souvenir shop was a lot better than what we have at the moment. To much clothing and footwear. The old shop concentrated on souvenirs and nick nacks to buy

the shop at the moment does not have enough cheap souvenir for the ordinary fan to spend his pocket money.

Can anyone remember what year they changed the social club into the new shop? Late-90s but can’t remember exactly when.
1994/95, i think... but I was just about a teen so don't quote me.. I remember buying a pencil tin and my Dad saying we were in a bar. It was confusing

Aren't those plans now irrelevant?

The planning permission time scale is long gone, a complete redesign would be required and I though Khaldoon had confirmed that.

Securing new planning permission would be a formality on the existing design… might need a refresh to accommodate any changes to building regs etc.

1994/95, i think... but I was just about a teen so don't quote me.. I remember buying a pencil tin and my Dad saying we were in a bar. It was confusing
About right I would say. Was all in the Franny Lee era. Initially he was blaming Swales for franchising it to a utd fan for peanuts and then he couldn't get him out So would have taken a year or two to sort out from when he came in as Chairman.

About right I would say. Was all in the Franny Lee era. Initially he was blaming Swales for franchising it to a utd fan for peanuts and then he couldn't get him out So would have taken a year or two to sort out from when he came in as Chairman.
Eddie Phillips bought the rights off Swales for the old badge, 50k I seem to remember, both were horrible men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.