Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Tjr model shows what the internal layout of the Coop Live Arena will look like. Think it's the first time we've seen the Coop Live Arena model split in half showing the internal layout of the arena? (23,500 capacity)

Emily McIlhinner - Senior Food Development - Linkedin

Had an amazing afternoon at the Coop Live HQ, getting pumped up to see the plans for the BIG VENUE launch late 2023. I’m so thrilled that our team is playing an integral role in building the food offer in what will be a one-of-a-kind arena in the UK. The immersive “tour” was so impressive. I can’t wait to visit when it’s built….watch this space.

6-E28-A368-1-D67-4-AE3-A4-D4-4-ADDF37-C1-FE5.jpg

7-E467-CEC-49-EC-44-C0-8372-1148812-CD51-B.jpg

58-C20-AB8-9714-4-D73-B452-D05755311-B76.jpg

Tjr model shows what the internal layout of the Coop Live Arena will look like. Think it's the first time we've seen the Coop Live Arena model split in half showing the internal layout of the arena? (23,500 capacity)

Emily McIlhinner - Senior Food Development - Linkedin

Had an amazing afternoon at the Coop Live HQ, getting pumped up to see the plans for the BIG VENUE launch late 2023. I’m so thrilled that our team is playing an integral role in building the food offer in what will be a one-of-a-kind arena in the UK. The immersive “tour” was so impressive. I can’t wait to visit when it’s built….watch this space.

6-E28-A368-1-D67-4-AE3-A4-D4-4-ADDF37-C1-FE5.jpg

7-E467-CEC-49-EC-44-C0-8372-1148812-CD51-B.jpg

58-C20-AB8-9714-4-D73-B452-D05755311-B76.jpg
Is there any talk of using the arena on match days for drinks and food etc.

At an event for co-op life tonight. Summer party.

Just spoke to City as well and corporate sales best ever and North stand will allow more corporate to pay for the spend. New corporate section in the east stand this season with self serving pints.

Does the North Stand corporate comment mean it will be a replica of the South Stand? Corporate area in the middle tier as per the legends lounge at the other end maybe.

It’s been stated that the Atrium will be available to City fans on match day.

The Atrium has a 4000 capacity so would be a great pre match venue. This could help if City Square is closed during Nortj Stand development.

Will be interesting to see what the future plans are for City Square. In my opinion they should knock it down - incorporate the shop in the new Northstand and use the Arena facility

It’s been stated that the Atrium will be available to City fans on match day.

The Atrium has a 4000 capacity so would be a great pre match venue. This could help if City Square is closed during Nortj Stand development.

Will be interesting to see what the future plans are for City Square. In my opinion they should knock it down - incorporate the shop in the new Northstand and use the Arena facility
Was at the stadium for the tour yesterday so got some staff gossip. They said City square and perhaps the shop will go and be incorporated with the new North Stand which may be linked to the arena to make an indoor food and drinks set-up. That was in addition to the arena foyer. This will happen in stages over a few years. Just gossip but from two different people. The tour was superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.